Welcome Note
Hi Everyone, thanks for coming! This blog is so private no one knows I have this blog. I wanna write down all my memories and talk about things I never really get to talk about. But, if so happen you know me in person, fret not to come and say hi. :) So, all my posts are my own personal point of view, no offence. Dont judge me unless you'e perfect.



about me
Hey hey. Well, my name is YanYue, and I'm more than the surface you see. :) I'm better at listening than talking... I don't speak perfect English, neither do I write perfectly, but I am particular in speaking proper English. Read my blog to know more about me! :)



old stories



chit-chat

your tagboard code here



other stories

your links put here.


music love
your music codes here


wishlist

-Iphone
-puppy named Rufus
-to get good results for my degree
-to be able to work in a reputable company upon graduation
-my family to be happy and healthy all the time :)


Saturday, June 9, 2012
“We are shaped and fashioned by what we love.”

A little Plain Jane I may appear, but I have a big heart for fashion. The only reasons I think that stop me from being fashionable is the money and the figure. Sigh. I am not happy with the way my body is shaped. I am cubby and have stomach which is unappealing to almost every girl.

Blame it on my laziness. I know I am able to reshape myself by exercising and eating healthily and most IMPORTANTLY, have that determination. I can't be giving myself too many excuses. Just do it! It's pretty hard for me to exercise in the current place I am staying. It has no gym for residents and recently there has been rising cases of girls being kidnapped in my area. I can't afford to jog early in the morning or at night at my housing area. I'll feel extremely insecure.

Back on track - A couple of months ago I found out about Polyvore.com, recommended by Budget Barbie Qiu Qiu. I fell in love with the website instantly. Like *snapomglove!. And I have been obsessing over it simply because it allows me to express myself, my inner thoughts and just let 'em burst it out in fashion. Over there we get to compile different looks, look at all those amazing designs, enjoy other people's creation, and no one stops you from 'wearing' them. This is my collections. I really really love that I am able to put together those great pieces and just enjoy the final look. It gives me a great sense of achievement at the end of it.

I must agree that fashion defines who you are and you have the freedom of dressing up the way you want, the way you feel. This is why I admire Lady Gaga and Nicki Minaj because although their fashion might be too loud but they do what they love and they are not afraid to express themselves through fashion. And speaking of fashion, how can I not mention MJ and Madonna. #legends

Did I forget to mention that I love designing and fashion. You can't tell from the way I look or behave but hey, cliche it is but don't judge a book by it's cover. Not only am I obsessing with Polyvore.com but WeHeartIt gives me another great time. All those photography, pictures of hot celebrities (TVD, Miranda Kerr, Ashley Greene .. ), nails, hair, bags, accessories, view, interior designs, homes, flowers, YOU NAME IT THEY HAVE IT. Nonetheless, FASHION! POLYVORE! .. Damn ...

In WeHeartIt, we can create out own 'Sets' whereby you get to categorize the pictures you have hearted. I love heart-ing those fashion & polyvores. Ah.. Great time!

Anyway, gotta go... Catching Madagascar 3 in a couple of hours. Till then . . .
? posted at: @3:21 PM // 0 comment // leave a comment? ?