Welcome Note
Hi Everyone, thanks for coming! This blog is so private no one knows I have this blog. I wanna write down all my memories and talk about things I never really get to talk about. But, if so happen you know me in person, fret not to come and say hi. :) So, all my posts are my own personal point of view, no offence. Dont judge me unless you'e perfect.



about me
Hey hey. Well, my name is YanYue, and I'm more than the surface you see. :) I'm better at listening than talking... I don't speak perfect English, neither do I write perfectly, but I am particular in speaking proper English. Read my blog to know more about me! :)



old stories



chit-chat

your tagboard code here



other stories

your links put here.


music love
your music codes here


wishlist

-Iphone
-puppy named Rufus
-to get good results for my degree
-to be able to work in a reputable company upon graduation
-my family to be happy and healthy all the time :)


Thursday, May 3, 2012
KIDNAPPED

So, I am a very intolerant of injustice kind of person. No matter how much I know that it is impossible to have absolute fairness in this world, I still have that little hope that there would be someone somehow that will make things less one-sided.

Recently, there is a boy who was kidnapped nearby Montkiara International School. His name is Nayati Moodliar. See! His name is so 'planted' in my brain now.

I just don't understand why. He was kidnapped on the 27th April. On that very day itself, the news have traveled to Singapore within just a couple of hours. When I first saw the photo of the Dutch boy I thought it was some Singapore news and I wasn't paying much attention to it. Little did I know it was my own country's case. Yes, I know how near Singapore is and how advanced the technology of communication is these days. But still, I expected the news to be shared by Malaysians more than my Singapore Friends.

I mean, kidnapping is not something that so new that everyone has to make a hoo-hah about it. Yes, be careful and help to keep a lookout on it. Com' on! There are many other cases of children or even adults who have been kidnapped or missing. Why only Nayati get such privilege? Only Nayati worth the help? NO! When it comes to such thing, the government have to treat each citizen equally. Cannot be bias!!

This Moodliar family manage to make such a big news about the kidnap of his son. Almost every other day, his father post photos of the kid showing how good he was and there was even a photo on FB showing everyone Nayati giving free hugs to the public.

Yesterday, 2nd May, I went to One Utama for lunch and I spotted almost every shop posted the flyer saying he was missing at where, what, how, who.

Then suddenly, something strike my mind, is this whole kidnapped thing was just a plan? Just when I posted my status on FB saying that the case is suspicious, TODAY 3rd MAY HE IS FOUND! WTH.

It is getting more suspicious for me. Exactly one week later he was returned to his family. Got so fast or not oh!?

Now he is so famous that you go Google, you type n-a-y .... you will get NAYATI MOODLIAR.

I just don't pity this case because everything seems planned for popularity. I'm sorry. There are a lot more people out there who needs to be found too.

"Finally we would like to express our gratitude to the Government of Malaysia, specifically the Royal Malaysian Police. Their number one priority from the start has been the safe return of Nayati and they have been most careful not to do anything that might have jeopardised his safety. We have enjoyed and will continue to enjoy our stay in this wonderful country."


IF SO, solve the next kidnap case PLEASE!

P/S: NO OFFENCE because this is MY point of view and THIS IS MY BLOG. TQVM
? posted at: @2:30 PM // 0 comment // leave a comment? ?