Welcome Note
Hi Everyone, thanks for coming! This blog is so private no one knows I have this blog. I wanna write down all my memories and talk about things I never really get to talk about. But, if so happen you know me in person, fret not to come and say hi. :) So, all my posts are my own personal point of view, no offence. Dont judge me unless you'e perfect.



about me
Hey hey. Well, my name is YanYue, and I'm more than the surface you see. :) I'm better at listening than talking... I don't speak perfect English, neither do I write perfectly, but I am particular in speaking proper English. Read my blog to know more about me! :)



old stories



chit-chat

your tagboard code here



other stories

your links put here.


music love
your music codes here


wishlist

-Iphone
-puppy named Rufus
-to get good results for my degree
-to be able to work in a reputable company upon graduation
-my family to be happy and healthy all the time :)


Friday, May 11, 2012

Giving bribes to snatch something away shows how low class you are!! You betrayed people who once trusted you and then you hurt people who once loved you like a family. Although this ain't my business but you're messing with people I love. Ever heard of 'you reap what you sow'? You want children so badly and you don't get them, you know why? Cause you're sinful enough and God isn't gonna give you the gift from Heaven. Bear in mind! You sick lil' BASTARDS! FC,JN,DC! <--- The 3 of YOU!
? posted at: @4:29 AM // 0 comment // leave a comment? ?